Okay, I bought Fast and Furious Six on Blu-ray. I still don’t get this franchise completely but this movie was fun, Also I wanted to see Paul Walker in this series one more (and possibly last) time.
Here are a few thoughts that occurred to me while re-watching the movie
- Paul Walker might have been underrated
- Dwayne Johnson still has not found the perfect movie for him
- it was nice to not to see London totally destroyed
- Gal Godot might not be the best choice for Wonder Woman
- Luke Evans was a good villain, not a great one (which doesn’t inspire confidence in his upcoming turn as Dracula)
- Gina Carano might not be ready to carry a movie but she can be good in a supporting role that requires fighting
- I am still surprised that Jason Statham wanted to join someone else’s franchise but he will probably be a heck of a villain
- Vin Diesel has a bit less talent and/or likability than Dwayne Johnson
I liked the movie a bit more on a second viewing. I am not sure why exactly. However I might not need to see any of the other films in this seres anytime soon. The hand to hand fights were fun. There could have been a few more of them.
The future of this series is uncertain.